Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:38:45 -0600

no URL that i know of, but they meet every 2nd wednesday of every month
around 7-ish (it's been a while since i've made it to one, so if i'm not
right, someone correct me) at datility...  if you don't know where datility
is, it's in north newton across from the subway...  it's a big tan-ish
building that says "sunflower hatchery" on the side facing main street...
i don't know the address off-hand, tho'...  basically, head north on main
street and turn left onto the road next to subway...  datility is right
there...  and last i remember, it's $5 for papa johns pizza and pop...
bring your comp (most do) and have fun... just to warn you, it's pretty
informal, unlike the aclug meetings i've been to (which has been YEARS!)...

gLaNDix