Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:17:47 -0600

Rick Borders helped me setup my Frazier wall and mine is setup on an
Omni cube (a device that shares the keyboard, mouse and monitor with
other computers) and so unless the switch is on 3, the Frazier wall
never gets disturbed.  I haven't checked my Frazier wall since a week
after it was setup.  I have never had any problems with it.  If I could
just convince my boss as to how wonderful and secure it is...... ~Anne