Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Internet Gateway help
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:28:03 -0600

Rick made the disk for me and I have accessed the web page and looked at
the logs.  Whenever I have tried to give it an email address, it gave me
a message that it couldn't find my mail server.  In general, I'm
confused and/or I don't know what I am doing with it.  I have looked
through the text menus on the Frazier wall and well as the web
interface.  I will look at it again tomorrow when I feel more rested.
 Some or many things slip by me when I am this tired--it has been a long
and somewhat stressful couple of days.  ~Anne