Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2002:
[linux-help] Re: SBC/Yahoo DSL

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: SBC/Yahoo DSL
From: flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:32:39 -0500 (CDT)

I have a DSL bridge/router that I used with SWB's service before that I
would be willing to sell if you want it.  I was using it with static IPs,
but I'm quite sure it supports PPPoE as well.  If not, you could just use
it in bridge mode, and use a Linux box as your router.
If you're interested, I'll check to verify that it supports PPPoE.

I'd probably let it go for $45--I think that's about what they sell for on
eBay these days.
-- Jonathan