Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Linux has errors on setup

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Linux has errors on setup
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:39:46 -0500

It was a SIS combo mobo with onboard video.  We went 2 steps down on the
video and that worked.

I will tell the tech about the cat command that you suggest and see how
it goes.  Remember that we are a M$ based shop and me installing RedHat
7.3 on a customer's computer created a little controversy and made the
staff very nervous.  The customer was very happy and so everyone was
cool.  Now they think that I am a linux faq person.  The staff in the
shop are Win2k and XP pro fans.  ttyl ~Anne