Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Recommendation for a video card.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Recommendation for a video card.
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:49:19 -0500

Now that I have a working email client, let me back Steve's suggestion for
going with a Matrox card.  I've used a few Matrox cards in the past and been
happy with them, and the word I've heard is that Matrox makes some of the
best 2D cards out there.

Alternately... you could use Debian instead ;)

-- Jonathan