Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Recommendation for a video card.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Recommendation for a video card.
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:26:39 -0500

Well, you didn't say why, PCI video cards are getting rare and AGP is
much more common, but ISA video cards are much more rare.  I have a PCI
16mb video card in use right now, but when it becomes available I could
let you know, that is if you haven't already found another PCI video
card.  All my other PCI video cards are 4mb or less.