Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Recommendation for a video card.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Recommendation for a video card.
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:00:23 -0500

Clint -

If you are sure that you will never want 3D out of this card now or in the
future?
You never know some day you may want to use a 3d card in a dual monitor set
up?

Back in June I pickup up;

$52.00  Visiontek Geforce2 MX-400 64MB PCI

From:
Sybercom Information, Inc.
http://www.sybercom.com/cgi-bin/sybercom/VD-MX400PV.html

And I have never been sorry for the purchase...

--David