Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2001:
[linux-help] HI

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] HI
From: adithya <adithya111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 09:05:07 +0600

Hi
I am having problems with my Multimedia apps
Since I have not used linux as my pc os now that I have started
though I am having few problems.
When I configured the sound card which is CMI8338 though it detects the card
it does not give me any sound play backs which it says that it is playing at
the time of configuring.
But I think the sound card is working because after I have setit up when I run
an audio cd  I get a very faint sound.
But my biggest problem is that I still do not have a movie playing software to
run those dat files.
I have sixthday on my table and still I cant watch it.
Please help me if you can.
Thanks.
Sudharsha
Sudharsha Adithya Wijesinghe.
Customer relationship officer.
Datamini Lanka (PTE) Ltd.
THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE  IS TO INVENT IT.