Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2001:
[linux-help] Re: hi

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: hi
From: "Ivan Trail" <itrail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:26:48 -0600

rpmfind.net is always a good opportunity to find updated rpms.  maybe you
can find a xine with a better number.  I have found that most of the time
the error you encountered is because a different distro puts their own
number on the rpm.  IE using a redhat rpm in a Mandrake system.

Hope this helps.
Ivan