Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2001:
[linux-help] Re: hi

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: hi
From: Benjamin Bunck <bbunck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:02:27 -0600 (CST)

What distrbution/release of linux are you using?  RPM makes me think
Redhat, obviously, and I believe that rpm >= 4 is available from Redhat
at least for versions 6.2 and higher, possible 5.2.  Go to a redhat mirror
and check the updates directory.  I think debian/woody also has RPM
version 4 or higher.

Ben