Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2001:
[linux-help] Re: hi

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: hi
From: Ironrose <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 19:24:05 -0600

The release that I am using is RedHat 7.2 -- I decided to buy it at
CompUSA @ $59.95.  Doing my part to keep Linux alive and it is
better and cheaper that Microsoft.  It was hard to find the 7.2 ISO
images at the mirror sights this time.  The install was so very easy and
the booklets are better written too.  I wanted to read about the
journaling file system and other updates.