Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Boot problem kernels 2.4x (latest)

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Boot problem kernels 2.4x (latest)
From: Benjamin Bunck <bbunck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:10:54 -0500 (CDT)

Do you feel like the options you selected in "make config" are solid?
It's the only thing left I can think of that would cause a compiled kernel
not the work across versions and architectures.  If you want, post (or
email me directly) on of your .config files, and I'll try it out on one of
my machines.

Ben