Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2001:
[linux-help] Re: xml files

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: xml files
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:13:17 -0500 (CDT)

try mozilla...  it should support xml files along w/ NS6.x ...  also, you
could try OpenOffice (StarOffice probably won't work, but OpenOffice now
uses xml files for it's native format)...  konqueror also may be able to
view xml files correctly...  you could check w3's page (w3.org) and look
under the XML/MarkUp section, since usually they have a list of clients w/
the levels of XML/HTML/XHTML/etc it supports...

gLaNDix

<<< lloydix.2y.net FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #0: Thu Jul 5 06:16:31 CDT 2001
glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LLOYDIX >>>