Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2001:
[linux-help] Re: sendmail - delay

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: sendmail - delay
From: Weqaar Ali Janjua <wxjanjua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:08:08 -0600

Hi,
 Naa naa thats not a trouble for me:) ...send me some detailed info on your
machine like:
1) security configuration(/etc/hosts.allow and deny, tcpwrapper , ipchains,
any other firewalling, etc)
2) services running.
3) no. of interfaces, any virtual IPs and eth devices, etc
4) machine is running under protection of an external firewall or a
packetfiltered router???
5) info about internal LAN machines.
Then I'll be able to exactly figure out!