Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Copying files

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Copying files
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:14:30 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Patrick Klee wrote:

> if someone can point me to the HOW-TO because I didn't see one on
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/ maybe I am overlooking :-D

It's a Mini-HOWTO.  (Why do they have to categorize the howto's by
"regular" and "mini"?  It means searching two different lists.)

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/Hard-Disk-Upgrade

I've followed the steps in this howto and found it worked well.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!...ittybittylivingspace...