Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Perl/CGI Question

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Perl/CGI Question
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:41:46 -0800 (PST)

Ok, that works fine.  How do I specify a different
file name for it to downloaded as?  Using just a
header like "Content-type: application/octet-stream"
it downloads it, but tries to save it as file.cgi or
whatever the program is called.

Thanks!

Curtis

http://tmp2.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi