Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Kensington PS/2 Orbit Track Ball Drivers, now works but

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Kensington PS/2 Orbit Track Ball Drivers, now works but... sound card is not
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:18:22 -0600

Bob -

If I read you correctly you have the device working in the serial port.. But
I am using the PS/2 port...

But since I first sent out that request (almost three days ago and was lost
in the bit buckets?) I kept trying different PS/2 drivers and found that the
Belken PS/2 Trackball driver worked.

Now if only the sound card would work.... its a C-Media card and have
downloaded and as far as I can tell installed the drivers correctly.. but
can not tell... I just know that I have no device drivers listed for audio
and no sounds from the system.

--David