Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Unzipping files with the *.gz extension

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Unzipping files with the *.gz extension
From: "Michael Holmes" <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:53:36 -0600

I have red hat 5.2 delux 3 cd set, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2.  I would not mind making a
copy for someone.  I also have the Mandrake 7.1 which is just out.  I've
installed it on my desktop it had trouble finding my sound card, but so has
other distro's.  When I get a moment I will set it up.

Just get with me by email and set up when I can get you a copy.

Mike