Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2000:
[linux-help] Kensington PS/2 Orbit Track Ball Drivers

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Kensington PS/2 Orbit Track Ball Drivers
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:46:33 -0600

Can anybody point me to a device driver for the following trackball:

Kensington PS/2 Orbit

I have DOS and Windows drivers for this trackball but can not seem to find
any Linux drivers for this trackball and I have tried a number of other PS/2
drivers with none of the ones tried working on my system.

Kensington Tech Support stated that they do not plan on releasing Linux
drivers.

I am tring to use it in the "K" desktop. in WinLinux (yea don't yell, at
least currently the trackball is the only hardware device that has not
released device driver in the last six months not supported for Linux.)

--David