Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2000:
[linux-help] CLOS NEWBIE

To: "linux-help@xxxxxxxxx" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] CLOS NEWBIE
From: mbachman <mbachman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 23:24:50 -0700

YEP, I thought Corel Linux was going to be the answer. So far all I can
do is email and that seems to be going badly. The list is long, STARTING
WITH ALL COREL APPLICATIONS HAVING FATAL ERRORS and me not having a fix.
I suspect something wrong with the download from Corel's website but
that has been neither confirmed nor denied at the newsgroup so far. Any
Corel users with any insights out there? I started with Corel Linux 1.1
and then installed the dubious 1.2 download as an upgrade, that is when
my troubles started. Repeated posts at the newsgroups have availed
little. I went to the Debian.org site, it looks to be still under
construction.