Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2000:
[linux-help] whowatch via telnet

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] whowatch via telnet
From: Nathan <ncozzens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 00:00:53 -0500

I've been using telnet from my Win98 box to work with my Linux box in the basement. I've noticed that programs work through telnet with varying degrees of success. Using mc as an editor doesn't work so well, but joe works great. whowatch, however, doesn't work at all. Does anyone know of a program that can perform the same function as whowatch, but works well through telnet?

I've been reading the help and man, but I can't figure it out. What options can I add to ps to find out what processes are associated with a certain user?

Nathan