Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] 3c509 problems

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] 3c509 problems
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:22:16 -0500

Hello all,

I have a batch of 3com Etherlink 3 (3c509) cards, and I have not been able to
get them to work with linux. I have used linuxconf, redhat's programs, and by
hand, but I have not been able to get them to woirk. I don't think it is a
problem with the cards, I put one in my sister's windows box and it worked
fine, after getting the drivers. Has this happened to anyone else?

James L