[gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 20:52:28 -0700 (PDT)

Totally COOL.
I'm afraid I'm not completely up on the Micros, so I wasn't aware of this
machine.  I am so glad to see you are not only keeping one running, but
connected to the Internet as well.

P.S., When I was still working in the Valley, they were raiding
places like "Weird Stuff" for parts to put together some kind of Computer
Museum (I think it was supposed to be at Moffett?).  In any event, I heard
that they have a place now, and are looking for people with functioning
Micros.  I don't have any details for them, (and I don't even know what part of
the country you hail from), but because you have your machine on the internet
(and they therefore can connect with it), you may want to look them up.

PPS,
I tell you where there IS definately a need for a Gopher Server of some sort,
and thats for BeOS (the OS can be run on either a Mac or PC)
gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Treasure\BeOS_Pro_Edition_5