[gopher] Re: Gopherness

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopherness
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:46:56 -0700 (PDT)

Lets test the Older Clients for UTF-8 handling, and write the results on a
table.
gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here\Clients

For Starters, we can report on how the Clients each of us are using are
handling this (and could someone run a UTF-8 Gopher Server that we can test our
Clients against)?