[gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

The WWW also has had issues with people not willing to support older Browsers,
and there is a campain to try and fight the trend there as well.
http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/index.html

At least with Gopher, we still (in 2008) have have not yet abandoned supporting
the older Clients, and can still insist on their support.  Personally, I LIKE
to be able to surf from my DOS machine, and I am sure Cameron enjoys surfing
from his C64.