Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2007:
[gopher] Re: Mozilla bugs about Gopher, and a dangerous one

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Mozilla bugs about Gopher, and a dangerous one
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

If you need a basic Gopher handler (Client), there are several available to Web
users at:
  http://home.jumpjet.info/metalrat/6/clients.htm

Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Well, yes, I see your point and perhaps I am only thinking of "me"
being somewhat selfish and prefering to have external handlers, I dont like the
kitchen sink approach but do understand that it's not for everyone.
I am getting frustrated though, this has been like this too long with moz,
first they will fix it then not on and on...
I just don't use it anymore.

n Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

--
Join FSF as an Associate Member at: