Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Diplomacy

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Diplomacy
From: Adam Czachorowski <gislan@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:21:40 +0100

Pami=EAtnego dnia Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:53:08 +0000 (GMT) "Per I. Mathisen"
<per@xxxxxxxxxxx> napisa=B3(a):

> My own view is: Make it as simple as possible.

But I think, that it is to simple now. Think about it. Now you can
exchange technologies, cities etc and diplomacy is very intresting. And
what will happen if you will be able to more than this (i.e. trade units,
location of enemy cities (without showing your own island), share wonders
etc). IMHO game will be much better, if diplomacy will be more advanced.

Adam
--=20
Adam Czachorowski=09
gislan@xxxxx            http://civ.org.pl