Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Fascism patch

To: Martin Horsch <horsch@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Fascism patch
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 18:06:45 +0200

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 05:10:11PM +0200, Martin Horsch wrote:
> > But I'm wondering that YOU are suggesting it.
> > Is this your form of discussion?
> > Trying to end it when you get too many
> > oppinions opponent to yours?
>
> Yes, I think, Tomasz did so already once ;)

Oh yes, I did !
Both this and previous discusion went
from freeciv-related problems to ideology.

It's impossible to reach concensus in ideological issues,
even if everyone come to consensus on one issue, ten more issues
occured during discusion, so flooding innocent people continues
unless infinity minus one day, unless all people adjust email filter :-)
or someone please everyone to stop and somehow everyone happen to listen.

I welcome others to stop silly discusions on freeciv when they think they
went too far from being freeciv-related.