Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: Attacking problems

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Attacking problems
From: "Manop 'Saphir' Huber" <croxsgfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:03:41 +0200

Claus Atzenbeck wrote:
 > I have an additional question on this: Right below an unit icon there
is a
> small bar showing the destruction of an unit. How does this affect the
> strength of an attack or defense?

Hi Claus,
the hitpoint-bar below indicates the state of your unit; by
middle-button of your mouse or both buttons you can additional see the
percentage.
I don't know how much the hitpoints affect attck/defense, but it reduces
the movement points.

Thanks to all for answering to my question.
Manop Huber