Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: Visibly defended cities and a new role for embassies...

To: Kris Bubendorfer <Kris.Bubendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Visibly defended cities and a new role for embassies...
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 19:32:01 +0000 (GMT)

> ***  SOME IDEAS ***
Press return at the end of a line please Kriss.
It took me some time to realize where those ligns were !

I would also like an embassy to retain the basic functions of a diplomat.
Ok, that's an idea.
If someone use its embassy, I'd like every other people to be informed
of what has occured !
Such news as the untrustworthyness spread fast.
I'd like also the possibility of closing an embassy.
It seems natural to me.

another possibility will be to etablish a spy network in the town.
Spies will have a small probality of providing secret messages shared by
people.

Best regards,