Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1998:
Re: [Freeciv] Just to start the game : help !

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Just to start the game : help !
From: Nicolas FRANCOIS <nicofran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:10:23 +0100

At 09:00 28/12/98 -0800, you wrote:
>If your trying to set up a connection with yourself you have to have the
>server running I think

But I told you : the server IS running. I start 'ser' in an xterm window,
and AFTER that I start 'civ' in an other xterm window.

And it doesn't work :-(

HELP !!!!

\bye

Nicolas FRANCOIS (nicofran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Venez faire un p'tit bizou a ma fille :
  http://perso.club-internet.fr/nicofran/index.htm

We are Micro$oft. Resistance is futile. You wil be assimilated.