Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Build: jfreeciv FAILED to build

Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Build: jfreeciv FAILED to build
From: James R <bullwinkle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:20:32 -0500

On Thursday 13 December 2001 03:34 pm, Ben Mazur wrote:

I think, given the current level of technical prowess to install the C
freeciv client and server, that those interested in the java version would be
capable and willing to upgrade to the 1.4 JRE.  I've had 1.3/1.4 compile
problems too, and think the features of 1.4 are the upgrade.

I personally like the java 1.4 a lot better for various reasons and vote that
we upgrade to 1.4 ASAP.

My $0.02