Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Build: jfreeciv FAILED to build

To: "Artur Biesiadowski" <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Build: jfreeciv FAILED to build
From: "Brian Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:43:06 -0000

wow, I didn't know that: I suppose it's a good thing for Java, but not
necessarily ideal for us :(

I still think we should move to 1.4, even at the possible expense of a few
potential users (er gamers) :). Maybe we should look into web start to make
it as easy as possible to install jfreeciv (I think web start can download /
install JREs for you...?)

Brian