Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Image on your main web page

To: J R Parker <jparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, contact@xxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Image on your main web page
From: J R Parker <jparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:24:17 -0600

J R Parker wrote:

I'm working on a book on computer games, and would like to use the screen shot of freeciv shown on your web page. I've attached it to this mail message. I'm not keen to be too formal: if you respond with YES or NO to this, and tell me how you'd like the image cited, I'd be OK with that.

Dr. J. R. Parker                   http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jparker
Digital Media Laboratory                      jparker@ ucalgary.ca
University of Calgary                           403-220-6784
Faculty of Science (FAX) 403-284-4707 ICT 713 403-220-4315 ICT 715 (LAB) Also: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jparker/DML Sport Technology Laboratory Serious Games Canada University of Calgary
www.seriousgames.ca                        Faculty of Kinesiology

This communication is intended only for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete or destroy it and notify the sender immediately by email at the address noted above. This email may not be forwarded or reproduced in any form without the written permission of the author.