Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] New nation Spanish second Republic

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New nation Spanish second Republic
From: <ignaciovicario@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:19:59 -0000

Dear developers,

I have uploaded to ftp://upload.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/ a new
nation. It is a file called spanish_second_republic.tar.gz I have made it
from 2.1.0-beta1 version of the game.

It is a variant made from the Spanish nation, but with the flag and the
rulers of the Spanish 2nd Republic (1931-1939).

About the Spanish nation (the original), I would ask you to delete the ruler
called "Mortadelo", since Mortadelo never existed, it is just a humoristic
cartoon: http://www.mortadeloyfilemon.com/ and it is offensive for Spanish
people to be in the game as a ruler of Spain.

Congratulations for the game.

Ignacio Vicario