Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14980) Re: Re: 'true' civil war nations

To: badamson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14980) Re: Re: 'true' civil war nations
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:09:30 -0800

Ok ok, I see your point. =)

The difference is that Soviet and CSA are defunct nations that existed
for a relatively short period of time that relatively few people today
identify themselves with them and would like to play them in Freeciv.

But if you insist, I can commit them to the default nation list. As you
say, it's not much more historically inappropriate than many of the
nations we already have (i.e. most modern-only nations.)

-Daniel