Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12932) windows printf doesn't allow reordering arg

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxxx, cyril.delalande@xxxxxxxxx, s_keishi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12932) windows printf doesn't allow reordering arguments
From: "Gilderoy" <aaron_talamasca@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:17:47 -0800

Jason Short ha scritto:

>I meant compiling it in mingw+msys; there are instructions on the web
>site but it's not trivial to do.  However there are a lot of people
>following this ticket, at least some of which have already tried
>recompiling linking to libutf8 (which this patch is supposed to do
>automatically).  All that's needed is for one person to test it (both
>with and without libutf8 present) and report the results.
>
>-jason

I followed the web instruction but I cannot make it work, i'm not new to
linux, but, as far as I try, it was impossible to me to let it find
gtk2.. I think the web instruction are in some way incomplite (I tried
with mingw+msys, not with cygwin)

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com