Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14522) Hotseat mode

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14522) Hotseat mode
From: "Andreas Røsdal" <andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:28:54 -0800

Jason Short wrote:
> Andreas Røsdal wrote:
>> -Diplomacy etc. is currently not designed to handle hotseat games.
>>
> So how does diplomacy work in your patch?
I haven't changed diplomacy (yet), because I was unsure about how to do
it properly. Maybe your have some ideas?

The main thing to consider is that the players will not be present at
the computer at the same time. One solution is that one player could
send a "suggestion-treaty" to another player, and that player could get
the "suggestion-treaty" when it's that player's turn, and decide to
accept or reject it.

Andreas R.