Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New nation: The Westphalians

To: Daniel Markstedt <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New nation: The Westphalians
From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:20:00 +0200

Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> There are a few things you should know about adding more nations:
>
> Work against the development version! That's where we're adding new
> nations at the moment. Get a copy of the source from
> www.freeciv.org/index.php/Latest

Ok, I'll rework this against the current development release once
I have a bit more free time. As the Westphalian flag features a
non-geometric symbol (the Westphalian horse), creating a flag as
SVG will be a bit difficult, though. What is the expected maximum
screen resolution size the SVG will be scaled to?

Cheers,
        Moritz