Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?
From: "Brett Albertson" <brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:08:09 -0700

I've been doing some testing using cvs -D to checkout certain dates.
Everything was fine on May 7th.  On May 8th the build was broken (I got
a pcity != NULL in effects.c line 768 during load).  On May 9th it
exhibits this weird behavior.  I'm going to try to narrow down which
exact patch broke it.  Let me know if you have any hints.

--
Brett Albertson