Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?
From: "Brett Albertson" <brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:06:22 -0700

I did a "gmake clean" then a new autogen, then gmake, then gmake install.  It
still the same.  I notice that the trade is exactly cut in half.  When I really
have 3 it shows 1, when I really have 16 it shows 8, etc.

Brett Albertson           brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Strategic Technologies    voice: 919-379-8449     FAX: 919-379-8100
Solaris Core, Enterprise, E10K, F15K certified.