Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?

To: brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13043) trade calculation wrong?
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:18:21 -0700

An interesting thing showed up a moment ago.  I loaded the game with a
separate server, and connected and started.  As soon as the start
finished I opened Davao.  It showed the "bad" informaion that you've
seen: much inflated output.  However after half a second it corrected
itself and everything was redrawn to the correct values.

As I said this is almost certainly due to PR#12930.  It seems as though
the output req is simply being ignored.  This would mean the +100% bonus
from library to science would instead apply to all 6 output types.
Similarly the +1 from harbor to food would apply to all output types.

However I can't think why this would be happening.  It could be a
serialization problem maybe.

-jason