Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12735) posting patches

To: bdunstan149@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12735) posting patches
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:50:46 -0700

> OK, but before making any changes, those configuration
> parameters would have to be decided.  Should, for
> example, militarism be a boolean, or should it be on
> some scale e.g. 1-100?

One thing that would be great is to drag out all
the hard-coded constants all throughout the AI
code and make that be something read in from
file and looked up in a table.

Given that, we could do pretty much anything
we felt like, like making militarism increase
parameters X and Y by some % but set Z to zero.