Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] vas: This patch adds several UI fixes to

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] vas: This patch adds several UI fixes to the GTK+ 2....
From: Benedict Adamson <badamson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:35:44 +0100

freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
This patch adds several UI fixes to the GTK+ 2.0 client. It moves the
city and player report menus to the bottom, moves message options to the
main tab area, plus some minor fixes.
... PR#12752.

I'm not very keen on this new arrangement. I'm not familiar with any GUIs that have menu bars at the bottom of a panel. But I'm not an expert in HCI. Is this rearrangement a good idea?