Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12715) Freeciv 2.0.0-rc1 bug with Transporter

To: aalahti@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12715) Freeciv 2.0.0-rc1 bug with Transporter
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:49:46 -0700

> [aalahti@xxxxxxxxx - Mon Apr 04 11:46:06 2005]:
>

> Freeciv 2.0.0-rc1:
>
> One computer player is in allience with my country.
> The Musketeers unit of the computer jumped into my Transporter.
> When the Transporter arrived to my city (Lohja) and I commanded
unload,
> the game (client?) showed the Musketeers flashing in the city like I
could
> move it, but it wasn't my unit and I couldn't actually move it.

Thanks for the report.  This should be easy to fix.  Does the savegame
you attached allow me to reproduce this problem?  If not could you
send one that does?

> I have built United Nations -wonder.
> When a damaged Cannon of an allied computer player jumped into my
> Transporter, the Cannon also gained extra hit points during the sea
trip.
> Is this intentional?

I think units heal 1 HP per turn normally so some HP should be
recovered even while on the transporter.  I doubt the United Nations
you own is affecting your ally's units.

-jason