Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] per: Remove the useless 'Game:' prefix f

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [FreeCiv-Cvs] per: Remove the useless 'Game:' prefix from in-game ...
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:32:53 +0100

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 01:16:10PM +0100, Mateusz Stefek wrote:

> > > But your patch *does* change the *.po files. It removes all 'Game:'
> > > prestrings, including the 'Game:' prestrings for the message options
> > > dialog.
> >
> > Yes, that is what I tried to say. All the English originals are changed,
> > also in the po files, but not the translations.

Yes, but are these changes in the message option dialog really intended? I
think they are not, because you change it in the po file but not in the
code. I'll have to go through all translations, something I wanted to avoid
in the first place, but nothing I can't handle of course.

> >   - Per
> Christian, don't use make de.pox this time. Just run that sed command on
> current de.po.

Yess, we both can handle this, Mateusz, I wanted to support the other 15 or
so translators. I hope developers will more think to make translator's life
easier.

Christian