Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab

To: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:34:41 -0800

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 07:59:57PM -0800, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa wrote:

> Minor and final (I hope) tweak to the new CMA UI patch.

This is great!

I have played around some time and couldn't break it.

Two minor things: I think the help button should be placed near the other
buttons. The text "For information about the CMA ..." is not necessary IMHO,
there is a good help, and the help also points to README.cma. Also, this
makes the window overall bigger, you can see this from the supported units
window (main tab), which has empty space below the units.

The other wish I have is the double click. Right now, you click on the
preset, and then on the new big enable button. If the CMA is already
enabled, a single click on another preset name changes it. Is there a reason
not to make a double click work as selecting the preset *and* enabling it?

Christian