Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8754) effects patch

To: vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8754) effects patch
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:15:41 -0700

Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> Bugs:
>  - for Prod_Add_Tile, I added this to Richards
> -    { "eff", "value"
> +    { "eff", "value", "req_type", "req"
>        "Prod_Add_Tile", 1
> +      "Prod_Add_Tile", 1, "Gov", "Monarchy"
>      }
>    and the sum total (production bonus) was updated as it should, but the
>    tiles in the city dialog only showed the first bonus, not the second.

Works fine for me.  See attached image.

However the city-center-tile-minimum is applied _after_ the richards
bonus.  So if you build a city on grassland (no resources), the city
center gets 1 shield.  Build richard's crusade there and the city center
still gets 1 shield.  The attached image shows that too (but note
richard's is giving +2 shields to all tiles).

jason

PNG image