Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9433) Patch: MSVC compile fixes

To: resqu@xxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9433) Patch: MSVC compile fixes
From: "c4v3m4n@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <c4v3m4n@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:37:12 -0700

I haven't been able to give it a shot yet, but I plan on attempting to
compile Freeciv using Mingw/Gcc on Windows using Eclipse to handle both
the compiling and CVS management of the Freeciv CVS tree.  As soon as I
do get a chance to try this out I'll let everyone know how it goes.
I've successfully connected to the Freeciv CVS server using Eclipse 3.0
with the CDT plugin, so hopefully it won't be a monumental challenge to
compile it through Eclipse as well.

-Jeremy